Reception gave me another person's room to me. When the other person arrived, he almost walked in on me naked.
Lobby looks dirty and there's a little foul smell. Room is surprisingly clean and smells good. When I entered the lobby, I thought the hotel would be terrible. Luckily the room is good.
Free wifi is extremely slow.......
There'a s tram station right outside the hotel which will take you to PC Hooftstraat (Branded Shopping Street). It is also 15 minutes walking distance. So you can choose between walking and tram. Red Light district is also 15 minutes walking distance.
Restaurants around the hotel: 8/10
The hotel is along Rembrandtplein where many great restaurants resides.
- Pelangi - Indonesian food is only 3 doors away. They offers great rice tables. The "rendang" is a must try.
- Wagamama - Japanese food. The ribs there is great!
- La Madonnina - Italian. Great Tortellini
- Club Smokey - 2 doors away. Their "brownies" are one of the better tasting ones in amsterdam..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One look at the sculpted facade of the NH Amsterdam Schiller hotel in Amsterdam, wrought-iron ornaments, and art deco embellishments and you'll know you've stumbled upon a place rich with history. Located in Amsterdam's bustling Rembrandt Square, this national monument embodies the essence of the Dutch capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your NH Amsterdam Schiller reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Schiller Amsterdam
- Nh Schiller Hotel Amsterdam