Hotel Estherea
NH Hotels
$242
$195
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
$167
$154
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

$565
$333
Agoda.com
The Toren(Amsterdam)
$493
4,225 results
All reviewssingel canalbeautiful hotelcanal view roomdam squarecomplimentary coffeewithin walking distancejacuzzi bathdeluxe roomnine streetsperfect locationlobby areaanne frank houseflower marketloved this hotellovely roommajor attractionswalked everywhere
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The hotel is well situated for touring Amsterdam. It is comfortable, colourfully decorated and the rooms clean and well equipped, although a little small. The staff were very helpful when one of our party fell ill. Another time I would definitely pay extra for a canal view because our back room looked straight into the neighbour's room across a tiny courtyard. The breakfast buffet was excellent and hot drinks available free of charge all day.

Room Tip: Canal side preferable, although more money.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very clean and immaculate. Staff ultra polite and friendly. Complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate machines as well as biscuits and sweets. Rooms very pretty and comfortable.This is our second visit. Slept well on comfy beds, no noise from outside. all in all 10/10.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Wonderful hotel. Great location, staff beyond helpful, room absolutely beautiful. We had a room with canal view, it's worth the little extra cost. Breakfast was good, even if the room was a little crowded at times. Especially I want to mention how well my 4-year old daughter was received at the hotel. She was really made to feel as an appreciated guest and got a lot of attention from the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for canal view and room in a higher floor. We didn't have anything disturbing our sleep.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Absolutely lovely hotel Beautiful interior, helpful staff and delicious breakfast.

I had a room overlooking the canal which was lovely, room was a bit small but was very comfortable and beautifully decorated (including the bathroom). The room was also very clean and continued to be kept to a high standard throughout the stay. Family members that I was traveling with had a room looking into the court yard and it was a little dark due to lack of natural light, however was still very well decorated.

The hotel had complementary coffee, hot chocolate, herbal tea and cakes in the foyer all day, very nice touch! A large variety of delicious choices where offered at breakfast, no one was disappointed, exceptional quality. Also there is a library with a variety of newspapers, books and also toys for the kids!

Overall an excellent hotel that I would certainly recommend and would definitely go back to!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarahmcphee1
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great character hotel. Lots of wood, solid upholstery and areas to meet guests.

First night of our stay we had power a power cut and heating failure but the staff were very helpfull and it turned into a slightly cold romantic candle lit night. I don't sleep much and always wake up early, except here. The beds and bedding were so comfortable that I slept 10 hours both nights, I naturally wake up after 5 hours. I would detour here just to sleep that well. Probably in the best position to get to the nice bits of central amsterdam and some of the best restaurants and bars are only a short walk.

The bar is understaffed because there are several people wanting a to enjoy a drink and the bar man is often called away to help arrivals. But the bar man gave me a free drink because it was my birthday and I had been waiting, so service still wins

Room Tip: I always stay in the same room because it has great furniture and a small balcony. But I am not telling you which because you might book it when I want it :-)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business