We stayed in the hotel for 5 days. Highly recommended.
1. Internet available everywhere in the hotel, works perfect.
2. Rooms are a bit small, but excellent design and very clean. Very quiet. Safe box with code lock available.
3. Breakfast not recommended because its too expensive and you can eat at many places around the hotel.
4. Excellent location, 5' walk to the Dam square, 10 minutes from the central station.
5. Hotel staff were very kind and helpful, for every request we had.
We will definitely return to this hotel on our next trip to Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam is a lively three-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam. Dam Square, Kalverstraat and Haarlemmerdijk are all three minutes away. The hotel has 106 comfortable bedrooms. There is free internet throughout the hotel, and a computer with internet access is available. The hotel has a warm lobby, where you can drink a cup of coffee. In the morning you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet in our breakfast restaurant. If you’re coming to Amsterdam by car, you can park just outside the door in garage ‘Nieuwendijk’. Trams stop just in front of the hotel, the ideal way to see Amsterdam conveniently. Bicycles. Amsterdam Central Station is five minutes’ walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, SAS Ticati.COM, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam
- Ramada Hotel Amsterdam