The Toren
citizenM Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel The Exchange(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$211
$179
Agoda.com
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
Lloyd Hotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$120
$100
  • Restaurant
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam City(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$159
$144
  • Restaurant
WestCord Fashion Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$224
$144
  • Pool
XO Hotels Park West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$140
$124
Volkshotel(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$114
$101
2,758 results
All reviewsanne frank houseannex buildingthe main hotelgarden suitejacuzzi tubbottle of champagnecanal viewdinner reservationswonderful hotelnespresso machineperfect locationbeautiful roomhotel barthree nightscanal housedam squarewalked everywhere
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Toren and was even better than our first. The staff are wonderful, attention to detail is fantastic. Rooms are spotless and having amazing views directly on the canal. Breakfast is superb, looking forward to another visit soon.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Located in a good part of the city. Excellent attitude and service by the staff. One of the best beds. I definately liked the interiour style of our jnr suite ( we're upgraded by The Toren from deluxe). Our room had a small private spa in it. We loved it! This stands out from the other luxury hotels. This was very good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I booked this hotel after reading good reviews on Tripadvisor but was still pleasantly surprised by just HOW good it was. The location cannot be beaten - in a wonderful district and right at the side of the canal. We had two rooms, a superior double and a junior suite, both of which were superb. Luxurious fabrics, red, gold and black, and nothing worn or tired. The Superior Double had a whirlpool bath in the bedroom and the Junior Suite even had a garden! The bar was really opulent and comfortable and this is where breakfast was served. There was a really good choice to cater for all tastes and the staff constantly topped everything up. All the staff were friendly and courteous and the reception staff in particular were extremely helpful, giving directions and booking restaurants. We stayed for three nights and on each night had dinner in restaurants recommended by the hotel. They went to a lot of trouble to establish what kind of restaurant we would like and all three meals were fantastic! I assumed this meant the standard must be very high in Amsterdam generally but have been assured by friends since my return that Amsterdam does have bad restaurants too! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel and its staff to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank monicadrew
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The staff at this hotel are spectacular and go out of their way to make guests feel comfortable. I arrived very early in the morning after having stayed at an awful place in Amsterdam and the hotel management at The Toren not only made sure that I got my room right away eventhough check in wasn't until 2/3pm - but they also provided me with complimentary breakfast to help start off the morning right! The hotel is also located close to some amazing local pubs!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank A H
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I stayed at The Toren last month and had a wonderful experience! The rooms were spacious--especially by European standards--with a lovely bathroom and a view of the courtyard. The reception desk/concierge were amazing. They helped with restaurant suggestions, and other activities to make our time in Amsterdam delightful. They really were spectacular on the day we were leaving and supposed to take a train to Paris. We found out that the trains were on strike. Mieka at the front desk called several airlines and was able to get us on a flight and arrange for transportation for us quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend The Toren.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple