The Toren
$276
$255
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

$562
$350
2,787 results
All reviewsanne frank houseannex buildinggarden suitethe main hoteljacuzzi tubbottle of champagnecanal viewdinner reservationsjordaan districtwonderful hotelnespresso machineperfect locationbeautiful roomhotel barthree nightscanal housedam square
Reviewed July 6, 2014

After my original plans for my boyfriend's birthday got ruined by weather, I searched for a place where we could have fun and have a romantic evening. Firstly, staff were very friendly, helped me with my birthday arrangements ( brought my birthday cake and they brought it to the room). I had been arranging it all very last minute and they were immediately involved and very helpful. The room was amazing!!! The service too! When I arrived with my boyfriend who didn't know about anything, all staff played along and made us both feel very special. And the jacuzzi!!!! It was AMAZING!!! We had so much fun because I put some "romantic" incense in the bath but with jacuzzi we got drowned in foam and we ended up having a great foam party:-D It was an experience to remember and I am very thankful to all staff who helped me to create a very special evening for my boyfriend. Thank you!

Room Tip: deffititely a room with jacuzzi, romantic suites are a bit more costly but definitely worth the money.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The toren is an amazing hotel every time! Never fails to make me feel comfortable and in a great location. The staff is always helpful and is attentive to your needs. The owners are also very nice and make sure you are assured happiness and satisfaction! I will always stay at the toren. The most recent time I was there, it was my fiancées birthday. The owners were so kind and thoughtful to give us a great present in the room a lovely bottle of Moët, strawberries, and chocolates. Thanks again. I will definitely return. Wonderful stay. Pure satisfaction!!

Room Tip: The canal rooms have a wonderful view! But you can't go wrong at the toren!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank C S

Dear Eric & Petra Toren and staff,
It is with great pleasure that we write and thank-you again for the wonderful stay we had at your lovely boutique hotel. My husband's surprise ‘birthday breakfast' of Eggs Benedict was a delightful bonus to our whole experience. We do so appreciate all that you did to make our stay a most enjoyable one. We certainly also appreciate all the extra effort your chef dedicated to create a breakfast to our wishes.
Your staff was always most willing to help with our every need and the room was just a delight, elegant and most comfortable with a very relaxing outside garden terrace.
Thank you. With much appreciation to all.
Warm regards,
Gilbert & Roberta - Naples, Florida

Room Tip: The Junior Suite #107 was a perfect spot with it's own terrace area. Unless you absolutely must have a veiw of a canal (which you will see everywhere!) it is a terrific choice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hotel located half hour walk (with suitcases) from Central Station. Property elegantly decorated throughout and rooms well equipped and reasonably sized by European standards. Staff in all areas are outstandingly helpful and courteous. We were celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary and received a delightful surprise gift of Moet, strawberries and chocolates. Would highly recommend but not cheap.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chez549
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Service A+. Room very small but very clean and good shower. We are discerning travelers and opted for a small boutique hotel for our visit to Amsterdam. We were not disappointed. Very good location, service was second to none. Breakfast included. 10 min walk to train station, 30 to major museums, 10-20 mins to almost anywhere else you'd want to go. We'd stay here again if we return to Amsterdam.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple