1. Efficient friendly helpful staff from the Portuguese man who showed us to our room to the reception staff who made all our restaurant bookings.
2. Its lovely central position in the Jordaan district near Westerkirk on the Kaisergracht Canal. An area that is interesting and tranquil.
Weak Point ( for us) subdued lighting and dark wall coverings in small bedroom which would be romantic and sexy for some. Rather worryingly gloomy for us more advanced in age!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow the award-winning hotel The Toren to charm you with an unforgettable, unique and memorable experience in Amsterdam. The Toren offers an elegantly designed interior and a warm welcome; this combined with the beautiful surroundings of Amsterdam's central canal area creates a special atmosphere and a safe haven for guests to completely relax. The hotel has been designed with your pleasure in mind! Worldwide tourists and business travelers familiar with the hotel will discover it afresh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your The Toren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Toren - Hampshire Classic Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Hotel Amsterdam
- Toren Amsterdam