We visited Amsterdam with our two sons for three nights recently and this was our first stay in the Mercure. The staff were extremely professional, friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel is in a very quiet and attractive part of the city. Breakfast was excellent and hiring bikes from the hotel very easy and highly recommended. While our sons shared a reasonably sized room unfortunately my wife and I shared what I can only describe as probably the smallest hotel room we have ever experienced ! Otherwise we would highly recommend this hotel for location and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming boutique Hotel Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District is a located close to the Prinsengracht in the Canal Dsitrict. Completely non smoking. This hidden gem is set in a quiet street in the very heart of the city centre of Amsterdam. Shops, restaurants, museums and other places of interest are within walking distance. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh- and Stedelijk Museum are nearby. The hotel offers 93 design rooms as well as a Dutch bar, breakfast restaurant and limited private outdoor (paid) parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Amsterdam Centre Canal District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Amsterdam Arthur Frommer Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor Amsterdam Arthur Frommer