“Such a good surprise, delicious food, amaizing prices!”
Review of Vapiano

Vapiano
Ranked #1,569 of 4,368 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Discovered this Italian chain and was incredibly surprised by the quality of the food, so good!
Delicious pasta, anti pasti, wine and Pizza, tried these all....and the prices, you can not find better, amaizing value for money!!!
Portion is big enough to feed your man...
Maybe a bit crowdy a saterday evening so try to come early before 7 PM, dutch time...:) or just go around 13h00 and then it s very relax and cosi.
A must in amsterdam, will def. come back there!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

After ordering a pizza, I realized that the pizza wasn't exactly what I ordered. The pizza was partly burned, almost 60% of the pizza was simply not edible. I went back to the man who made the pizza, who told me "the pizza is how it should be". I even contacted someone else who talked to the manager, but a new pizza was simply not an option.

I can't actually believe that a company actually treats their customers in a rude way like this!

My advise? Avoid.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Great, simpel Concept italian style. A bit noisy and crowded, but great Anyway. Been to this restaurant serveral times.

1  Thank JANHM
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went here last night for our first meal out in Amsterdam this weekend, and we all loved it! We are going back tonight because we enjoyed it so much! Great food and atmosphere!! Brilliant prices too!

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I tried this kind of restaurant for the first time and I feel in love with it! Great, tasty food, preparing your food in front of you, quite a lot variations and month's specials...all this and more for reasonable price!

Their homemade pasta (you can see the manufacture there), chefs preparing good food in front of you, nice ambient, baby chairs...).

I can't say enough good words about it! Go and try it!

At the entrance you will get a card and then you go to take your drinks & food and give them card to put the bill on it. It is so easy, wuick and quality! At the exit you give your card and get your bill.
I highly recommend it, of you are not looking for higher class restaurant.