My husband and I recently returned to the Hilton Amsterdam for a two night stay. It had been 2 years since our last visit and we were in some serious need of relaxation. As our trip came closer, we were more and more excited to return to the Hilton in Amsterdam. We had such an amazing time our last visit there and were anticipating this trip to be just as good.
When we arrived and exited our taxi, the doorman Nico, immediately began assisting us with our bags and remembered us from our stay 2 years previous. We couldn't believe that he remembered us! If made our trip all the more special. We were placed on the executive floor with access to the executive lounge which included free drinks and snacks. There was also a computer with internet access that we were allowed to use for free. Usually it costs 12 euro an hour or 27 euro for 24 hours to use the wireless internet in your room.
Fresh cherries and flowers awaited our arrival. The room was decorated very modern and it all seemed brand new. The tub was wonderful and perfect for long baths. The hotel gives you scented bath tablets to include in your bath water. Our room had a view of the canal that looked beautiful day and night.
The weather was wonderful so we were able to enjoy drinks on the back terrace that overlooks the canal. The hotel was quiet and comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. This hotel is not located in the center of the Amsterdam craziness, but that is what we enjoy. All of that is a short walk away.
After our two night stay, we left the Hilton feeling relaxed, de-stressed, and rejuvenated. I have stayed at many Hiltons around the world and this is my favorite!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International