Just spent a wonderful week at the Hilton Amsterdam! Great room on 8th floor with amazing views over canal and the city. The breakfasts were excellent and the staff very friendly. The breakfast chef, Johnnie, was a star and several times came to chat to us - he even sometimes gave us plastic boxes to fill up for a picnic lunch. Olaf, one of the concierges, took us on an interesting free tour of the John and Yoko suite. My husband is disabled and mostly in a wheelchair. The staff were very helpful and most of the hotel was extremely accessible. We had an adapted disabled room with various useful aids in the wet room. A couple of suggestions to make the room even better :- the entry to wet room had a slightly awkward rim for a manual wheelchair; the narrow space between bed and desk made access to the picture window difficult/impossible for a wheelchair (luckily my husband could transfer to a desk chair); an additional movable plastic chair in wet room would have been useful but staff quickly provided a wooden one when we mentioned it. People were really very helpful, though, and went out of their way to give us a good holiday. Thank you very much for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International