We booked a 2 night stay here. After a long, tedious ferry ride from the UK we were looking forward to checking in and doing nothing for a few hours. When we arrived, our room was not yet ready and we were told it would be an hour wait. An hour came and went and we still had no room. Thankfully, Daan at the checkin desk finally got it all sorted out in an apologetic and competent manner. When we went down for breakfast the next morning I wanted to be angry. After all, we had lost almost 2 hours of our lives waiting for our room the previous day. I have to say, the breakfast room staff were so kind, friendly and helpful I found it difficult not to find my mood uplifted. Rarely have we found such genuinely kind and helpful people on our travels. From the lovely hostess showing us to our table, to Johnny, the awesome breakfast chef, to the lads clearing away the dishes, everyone was wonderful. We found ourselves leaving the hotel these 2 mornings, lighter of spirit and with a smile on our faces. Our heartfelt thanks to Johnny and all of the breakfast staff for helping to make our stay terrific!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International