For the attention of Mr Roberto Payer:
First time visiting Amsterdam..and straight away was impressed from the moment I arrived at the hotel, the efficiency and courtesy shown by the reception staff. Nothing is a problem to them and as I work as a receptionist in professional office, appreciate the care and attention shown to me and my friends.
Room was lovely with fluffy towels, toiletries, robes and slippers, comfortable bed , duvet and pillows and excellent facilities including a coffee machine and various choices of beverages. As a Scot, missed some biscuits but will let you off as view was amazing even though the weather was dull for most of visit...not your problem....I'm used to grey skies.
Executive lounge was first class as my friends had stayed before and was only just talking about the wonderful Stefani on their last visit....no sooner had we stepped out of the lift...and there she was. .beautiful, beaming smile and such a welcome ...what an asset she is to hotel, but more so feel I have made a friend as she is amazing lady ....five stars!
As for Mr Wells, nothing like him for hospitality.....could have listened to him talk all day, but was too busy savouring Eggs Benedict, fruit smoothie and his delicious breakfast buffet. What a lovely man and great character, felt like he was my personal chef...hope to see him again as his attention to detail was superb. Did see pancakes at next table....wow !
Have to say all the staff were fantastic and have only highlighted the above....oh forgot Gino? what a lovely man too with a flair for making you feel so welcome and nothing was a problem.
Rooms were immaculate in all areas, my only problem was no wifi in suite which thought should have been automatic, perhaps something to reconsider as room was beautiful and little annoying having to be in public area to use it. With all due respect ...it should have been included.
Have such happy memories of my visit to your hotel, and thanks to all the staff, not just mentioned, but to all behind the scenes who don't get to meet the guests, but work so hard to make everything special...well done all of you and thank you for making my stay at your hotel memorable.
Finally...will I return? I truly hope to see the staff again and enjoy another stay at this lovely hotel which truly feels like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International