My wife and I stayed a couple of nights at the Amsterdam Hilton. From Central station we took the tram and walked about 1 block from the tram station. It's located a bit out of town in an upscale neighborhood, on a very nice canal. Since we are gold members we received a very nice upgraded room. The check in desk was attentive, friendly, and process was effortless. Our room was very nicely furnished, comfortable, with some good amenities. Bathrooms were modern and very clean. Our favorite part of the hotel was the Conceirge Level where we enjoyed our breakfast and our happy hour snacks. The lounge is on the roof with beautiful view in all directions. Guests were friendly and interactive, and staff was helpful. We even received some tips on where to eat in local restaurants. Finally, upon request, the concierge was not busy, so he gave us a private tour of the famous John Lennon and Yoko Ono suite. We enjoyed our stay and we hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International