“Nice atmosphere, nice food ”
Review of Caffe Milo

Caffe Milo
Ranked #1,108 of 4,085 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We recently visited as a group of seven and really enjoyed it. We called ahead to reserve a table which was fine and were seated and had drinks served in no time.

The staff were friendly enough, one lady got our order wrong so we ended up with one less pizza than we asked which was annoying, however the pizza sizes are very generous so we were fine with the one we had and shared. The nachos were not that great, ordered for starter, made with plastic cheese, but the pizzas and burgers and chicken we ordered for mains were really very good indeed.

Nice staff, atmosphere really nice and relaxed and happy. Would visit again for sure when next in town.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Bad service. They forgot my dish so I had to watch my friend eating without food for myself :(
I would not recommend this place!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Had a great burger. My friends told me that they also really enjoyed the pizza. My one complaint was the sheer amount of time that it took for the food to appear. We were waiting for an hour before we got it. Service was okay.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Very nice to have this place around the corner!
You can have good lunch, diner. But also end of afternoon drink something with some bites!
Very nice to sit on the terace with small view on the park.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband, mother in law and I were staying very nearby (visiting family). We had lunch here on our first day. I had a goat cheese sandwich with veggies and a tomato tapenade. It was soooo good! The waitresses are so helpful and friendly. They gave us a lot of advice and did it with a smile. We hung out at the bar at night a couple times and had a great time. One late afternoon we were walking down the street and my husband said, I think that is the guy who made your sandwich. I stopped him and told him how good it was! Thanks to everyone at Caffe Milo! We had a great time in Amsterdam and are already planning our trip to come back! We'll be back to Caffe Milo for sure!