“Best steak and sticky date pudding...EVER!”
Review of Restaurant Vlaming

Restaurant Vlaming
Ranked #23 of 3,952 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Diner, Dutch, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Description: A family owned bistro where we serve nice dishes with a good quality - price relation in a friendly atmosphere. We serve here the "worldfamous" (anyway in Amsterdam) Sticky Toffee Pie and home-made Limoncello.
London, United Kingdom
“Best steak and sticky date pudding...EVER!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a back-up dinner option as our first option was closed, but I'm SOO glad we went here as it was the best meal I've had in a very long time! I had the steak with blue cheese sauce and the sticky date pudding. AMAZING!!

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had dinner here while on a short break in Amsterdam, having read about the restaurant on Tripadvisor. The is a small, unpretentious restaurant, with charming hosts. From a simple, but excellent menu, we chose the mixed starter, which turned out to be small portions of each of the starters on the menu - delicious! Our other choices were equally as good and we rounded off the meal with a fantastic sticky toffee pudding. Service throughout was friendly and attentive.

London, United Kingdom
“Great food & service”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Lovely little restaurant/bar away from the main tourist area. The mushroom and asparagus risotto was fantastic - well cooked and delicious. The burger looked & tasted amazing. Very friendly and attentive service. They even offer blankets for those sitting outside on a chilly night. I recommend it to anyone visiting Amsterdam.

Katy, Texas
“A great casual dining experience.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Ate here one night when I wanted an informal business meal. My colleague and I sat outside. The weather was great. The service was great. The food was great. If/when I return to Amsterdam, this place will definitely be on my list of places to go.

• Visited August 2013
“Best steak I've ever had”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Amazing steak and blue cheese sauce!! Gorgeous, melt in the mouth, perfectly cooked. Friendly bilingual service and cozy atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013