“a nice place :-)”

Ranked #23 of 3,955 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Diner, Dutch, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Description: A family owned bistro where we serve nice dishes with a good quality - price relation in a friendly atmosphere. We serve here the "worldfamous" (anyway in Amsterdam) Sticky Toffee Pie and home-made Limoncello.
Geneva, Switzerland
“a nice place :-)”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I found this place from trip advisor's list and I am glad that we visited it.
The food was very nice, excellent service and a very friendly staff. It was a really nice experience and I would recommend it for sure! Plus it was not touristic like many other places in Amsterdam. Thank you :-)

2 Thank AlisEva

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Byron Bay, Australia
“Nice restaurant with good food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went there with 3 others for a birthday celebration. Food was great, good service and great atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank RobertKaren
Wallingford, United Kingdom
“Very friendly restaurant with excellent food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I and 4 colleagues visited this restaurant on TripAdvisor's recommendation of 4th best in Amsterdam and weren't disappointed. I had pre-booked for 8.30pm [recommended as it is quite small] and arrived to find it empty. Cleo, the co-owner, made us very welcome however, and was very tolerant of our boisterous boy's behaviour, after a couple of beers on route, giving as good as she got and playing great music. I enjoyed and excellent cream and mustard soup, steak and sticky toffee pudding. The menu is short, but caters to all tastes and the selection of drinks is limited. But for great food and very friendly service, I strongly recommend it!

Barry, United Kingdom
“one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My group of 6 visited this restaurant on February 1st 2013 on our first night of a weekend in Amsterdam. Although pricey and a little cramped and out of the way, it was simply fantastic food and wonderful service. My husband had steak for mains and with all the taste of rump and the texture of fillet, he named it as the best he has ever eaten. I had the tuna cooked medium with sesame and soy, it was to die for. Again the best I have ever had. With all of our party quite full and unsure to have dessert, the very friendly waitress came and sat with us for a minute or two and really suggested the sticky toffee pudding. Well, all six of us agreed it was nothing short of spectacular. I'm trying not to be to ott, but I cannot implore you enough to go to this restaurant. It should not be missed!

1 Thank Emma N
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“X mas dinner at Vlaming”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The dinner was excellent, service was smooth, friendly.
Wine selection (arrangement) was delightful.

• Visited December 2012