“Great tour for Amsterdam”

Holland Personal Tour Guide
Ranked #84 of 419 Tours in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Amsterdam and Holland with your own Private Tour Guide! Ready made, or tailor made Private (half) Day Tours. Pick up and drop-off at hotel in Amsterdam. Tourprogram can be adapted to your wishes. No need to hurry, no need to worry. Personal service, for reasonable prices! Guests Favorate Private Day tours:- Windmills & Traditions(cheese, windmills, clogs)- The Hague & Delft,- Palace Garden & Orchids farm,- Kröller Müller Modern Art museum and Sculpture Garden,- Friesland Tour(tour round the former Suydersee)- Tulips & windmills (tour in Springtime)Half Day Walking Tour in Amsterdam. Learn all about history and today Amsterdam. Visit the higlights, and the quiet places For booking, information and availibility: please visit my website.Hope to meet soon!Gerk Kazemier Holland Personal Tour Guide
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Our private tour with Gerk was great. He met us, right on time, and toured the oldest parts of Amsterdam, showing us places and details we wouldn't have gotten in a bigger group.
He was very open to adapting the tour, if we had wanted, to our interests.
I would highly recommend, Mr. Kazemier, and LOVED that he does private tours, at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Gail1992

Reviewed November 16, 2012

It was very useful for tourists. You can find every where to go. Learn, see, go and touch. Also you use TripAdvisor Amsterdam guide you your stay in Amsterdam

1  Thank Orhan A
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My private tour of Amsterdam by Holland Personal Tour Guide with Mr. Kazemier was the best tour I have had in a long time. It was nice getting to know all of the historical facts about Amsterdam I would not get touring on my own or with a large group. Mr. Kazemier was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and a joy to listen to, & talk with on the tour. I will definitely be using Holland Personal Tour Guide again.

1  Thank Zabrina L
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Gerk met us at the hotel front door right on time , he took us to Het Loo and surrounding villages and let us spend as much time as we liked to look at the gardens etc. there was no pressure , he was very knowlegeable about the history of the whole area. We thoroughly enjoyed our day with him, very good value and would reccomend his tour to our friends . Thank-you, Ruth & Lindsay Cattermole.

1  Thank Ruth C
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My sister and I spent the last full day of our vacation in The Netherlands with Personal Tour Guide Gerk Kazemier. Prior to our trip, we emailed with the name of several towns in the province of Friesland where our family had moved from more than a century earlier. Gerk included those locations in our personal tour and we were able to find evidence of family connections. He also supplemented our suggested itinerary with additional local sites and charming little towns. He has a wealth of historical and cultural information and presents it well. Our day in Friesland was a pleasant change of pace from the worthwhile but crowded group tours we had experienced earlier in our trip. Thanks, Gerk.

3  Thank Mary H