“Where are they?”

Neighborhood: Centrum
Clarksville, TN
“Where are they?”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Currently in Amsterdam and have heard fantastic things about the sushi here. We have showed up at this restaurant two days in a row during the "open" hours on the sign on the door, and no one is ever there. The place is fairly new I heard, but I don't know how you expect to get business if you don't open your doors! Very disappointed we haven't got to experience this place as I heard the sushi is fantastic!

1 Thank connell0618

Amsterdam
“Great sushi, large portions and great service!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I have had a hard time getting nice sushi in Amsterdam - though I do like Akitsu, I don't always like to spend so much money eating out. When my next door neighbor opened Sushi Inn, I had to give it a try. I was hooked immediately...not to mention blown away by the large portions. They do not pre-roll the maki, so everything is made fresh to order (as it should be in my opinion). I ate there 4 days in a row and then had my friends over and ordered some more!!

Great value in a relaxed setting.. that's more than I could have asked for and yes I have them on speed dial now :)

(This was Top Thai restaurant before)

• Visited June 2011