“Only way to see this great city!”

Bike Tour Amsterdam
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bike Tour Amsterdam offers guided bike tours every single day. A City Riding your bike through the streets of Amsterdam is by far the best way of enjoying the city. Our local-looking bikes will have you roaming the canals like a true ‘Amsterdammer’. As bikes are an important part of Amsterdam, during our tour you'll feel as though you’re part of the city.Expert will show you the city’s finest sights and delights. Hidden gems of the city will be revealed to you as you’ll float in the current of city life and traffic. There’s no better way to fall in love with this city than to ride a bike along the canals and ring your bell at the pigeons on your way.Our bike stable is stacked with a diverse range of Dutch bikes. These trusty stallions will have you blend in with the original inhabitants of the city instantly. Book a tour with us and start waving your hair in the wind as you take in Amsterdam abundantly and experience our city like a local.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Only way to see this great city!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my tour with Bike Tour Amsterdam! Great way to soak up the atmosphere and see all the sites in the city. The tour guide was really friendly and made the tour very interesting. Even if you're not used to cycling the it's easy to keep up and you pack so much in to the time, which is great if you're not in Amsterdam for long.

I would recommend everybody take a trip with Bike Tour Amsterdam!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Kim L

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An Amsterdam must do!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I would recommend Bike Tours Amsterdam to anyone looking to visit the beautiful city of Amsterdam. We were very lucky with the day we booked as there was just the two of us on the tour which added a personal touch to the trip. Our guide was friendly, fun and incredibly helpful. He was very knowledgeable about the city and packed so much into the three hour tour. Biking is definitely the best way to see Amsterdam to take in the stunning canals and iconic architecture. Whether you have one day or a week in Amsterdam this tour is a must do. So I want to say 'dank je wel' for the highlight of my trip :)

2 Thank Serena R
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bike Tour Amsterdam - Excellent Service”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone at Bike Tour Amsterdam for making my short trip to the cultural capital a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I only had 3 days but managed to pack so much in all thanks to my friendly and professional tour guide. I had so much fun exploring this beautiful scenic city on an authentic dutch bike and even managed to learn a bit of the lingo. So to everyone at Bike Tour Amsterdam and especially my tour guide Alan, dank je wel!

2 Thank keithpnolan
Wexford Ireland
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just to say thanks lads for the tour! Had a really great time. Would recommend it to anyone. Tour guide was really helpful - marked places to go on the map, answered all our questions and showed us nice places to eat along the way. A great time overall.

2 Thank Aboycie4
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip to Amsterdam”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had great fun on this tour. It was an excellent introduction to Amsterdam and the idiosyncrasies of cycling in the city. Without it I would have been worried about letting our two teenagers loose on our hired bikes amongst the hoards of other cyclists. As it was, they rated this tour as the highlight of their 5 day holiday. Thank you Alan!

P.S. Ollie is still mourning his separation from "Butterfly" :-)

2 Thank Thirza P