“Still tasty! Glad I came back for more!”
Review of Xinh - CLOSED

Xinh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I visited Xinh shortly after its opening and it was great.
This time I was in Amsterdam with my mother. She likes to try new things but she isn't super adventuous when it comes to food.
But she loved Xinh. I'm so glad we went everything was yummy!
We had the lumpia I had the veggie and she had the chicken and shrimp. Then we shared the crepe... SO GOOD!
We left feeling satisfied and not stuffed. Everything tasted so fresh and flavorful.
The wine was good too!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Loved this place! My husband convinced me to go here, and boy, was I glad he did. I'm from Vietnam and grew up in California. I've spent a LOT of time in New York, London and Paris, and I have to say that Xinh may be the best, most authentic Vietnamese restaurant outside of California (and Vietnam, of course). The pho is excellent. Actually, we went twice and ordered quite a few things from the menu. Everything was excellent and fresh. The menu is rather limited, but I'd rather have that than a lengthy menu with mediocre dishes. The service is also very good, as is the decor. It is a bit pricey, unfortunately. But otherwise, it's fantastic.

1  Thank Thao M
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our dinner was perfect
Very delicious meals
Very friendly service

Don't wanna miss the restaurant next time in Amsterdam

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a great place right in the center (next to Prinsengracht) with a chilled out atmosphere and delicious food. We had fresh spring rolls and a big pot of soup with beef, noodles and lots of coriander and spice. My friend had the 'dancing beef' which was delicious too.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Despite reading many positive reviews, our visit to Xinh was disappointing. Dishes were thrown together with sloppy noodles... service was just "ok" (a common thing in Amsterdam) and prices were high for the quality of the food. Decor is too much. Was hoping for solid pho but this was just ok..

1  Thank pookas_h