“Perfect”

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our dinner was perfect
Very delicious meals
Very friendly service

Don't wanna miss the restaurant next time in Amsterdam

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a great place right in the center (next to Prinsengracht) with a chilled out atmosphere and delicious food. We had fresh spring rolls and a big pot of soup with beef, noodles and lots of coriander and spice. My friend had the 'dancing beef' which was delicious too.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Despite reading many positive reviews, our visit to Xinh was disappointing. Dishes were thrown together with sloppy noodles... service was just "ok" (a common thing in Amsterdam) and prices were high for the quality of the food. Decor is too much. Was hoping for solid pho but this was just ok..

1  Thank pookas_h
Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

The pho soup was really delicious and made with lots of good beef. The staff was very friendly and the prices reasonable. Its a short walk from hotel Pulitzer.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

It was soo cold in Amsterdam so I was looking for a nice big bowl of Pho!
I looked on TripAdvisor for something in the area and I came upon this place.

I didn't exactly get Pho.. but I did get was delicious and I was happy! I got the spring rolls and the only veg friendly dish along with two glasses of rose wine. The staff was nice and spoke english well. It was also nice because when they drop the food off, they explain to you how your suppose to eat it.

Its a cute little restaurant, good place for a date or if your with a handful of friends! I would reccomend coming here.