“Good enough for lunch”

Neighborhood: Centrum
Malmo, Sweden
“Good enough for lunch”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were looking for a nice and easy place to have a quick lunch break while sightseeing in Amsterdam. The Lasagna and Spagetti Carbonara served here was good enough and the prices very reasonable for the location. A bit distubing that one of the waiters entered the restaurant with a take away hamburger meal and ate it at one of the tables in the restaurant. Not a very good PR for the place.

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Sisak, Croatia
“Unremarkable”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Well... Not really much to say about this place. The pizzas are on the uninspired side, not bad, but I have had a lot better. The service is OK, the atmosphere is OK, but nothing to be excited about. Not a place I'd especially want to visit again, but not one I'd especially avoid, either.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A lovely little place just at the side of the Royal Palace. We sat upstairs, staff were friendly and efficient. I had a mushroom pizza, which was delicious (E9.50) & my partner had Spaghetti Bolognese (E11). We shared a litre of red wine which was E18. Would return & recommend.

• Visited May 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
“Not Bad”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I ate lunch in this restourant.Completely Italian cuisine. Taste of food is not bad. But i am not very impressed. I like special vegetable soup .i should go there one . Classic , ordinary restaurant . love it.

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Avoid like a plague”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I broke my number one rule while travelling. I gave into hunger and went into what looked like a cosy restaurant. The price looked reasonable. However the food was appalling, I wish I could give it no stars. The garlic bread had a piece of cheese on it. Really!? My calamari and chips were huge, but the only taste I could discern was the salad. The chips tasted like cardboard, the battered calamari tasted like circular cardboard. If you blindfold me I would not be able to tell you what the dish was. I absolutely hate wasting food, but could only eat half of it. I tried my partner's seafood spaghetti, and honestly ? I made much better pasta. At least I knew what al dente meant. The spaghetti was boiled to death and covered in a bland tomato sauce. It really spoiled my evening. I just wish I checked tripadvisor before I entered.