“Best burgers in Amsterdam.”
Review of Prins Heerlijk

Prins Heerlijk
Ranked #81 of 4,047 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Here at Prins Heerlijk, cooking is our passion. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients to create breakfast, lunch and dinner from 7.30 till 23.30 at night. Come over and find out our delicious Italian coffee, breakfast, sandwiches, burgers and much more!
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Came across this little gem whilst wandering to grab something to eat. Great food, good value, pleasant staff.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Fabulous little coffee shop, literally 25m from the NZ Barbizon Palace Hotel were I stayed. I ambled across one morning for a coffee before starting my day, and ended up going there every morning. They do a brilliant 'full breakfast' (and I mean full) for just 6 euros. As you can imagine, the staff are very busy rushing around serving everyone, but they are always very pleasant, very polite and multi-lingual. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Also they are very good at suggesting places to go or see. It's open not just for breakfasts, but lunch and dinner too! Opens from 8am to 11pm 7 days a week. A fablulous little gem - and I'd highly recommed it.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great place for copious breakfast to prepare yourself for many hours walk through Amsterdam. The menu is rather limited but the meals especially hot sandwiches are delicious.Great coffee according to my wife.And a special note on the staff-they're great!The atmosphere is cozy and friendly,they even sing while preparing your sandwich! There's also free WiFi inside.

1  Thank Evgueni2013
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This place is a few doors down from my house and it is frequented by me on days when I am being visited by a hang over. The sandwiches are good, and somewhat unusually for Amsterdam, they actually use condiments!
My Dad loves this place and always visits when he is her, he says it's becuase he loves the coffee and sandwiches but I think his opinion is also greatly swayed by the friendly, singing, cheefulness of the ladies who work there. Even I have to admit that their constant good mood is pretty infectious!

1  Thank ilovepeas111
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Good "Dutch" and continental food. We had the specials of Steak with a sauce, fries and salad, and half Chicken, fries and salad - nothing exciting I know - but really good ingredients and well cooked - what more can you want!
Just Euro 55 including a bottle of house wine.
Just off Central Rail Station / Damtrak.