“Terrific Night Photo Tour of Amsterdam with Adelina”
Review of Photo Tours of Amsterdam - CLOSED

Photo Tours of Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are beginner or advanced and photography is your passion, Photo Tours of Amsterdam will inspire and guide you to take the best pictures in this UNESCO World Heritage Site, often called the “Venice of the North”.Journey with our experienced, resident, english speaking photographers through the seventeenth-century canal ring area of Amsterdam and encounter the authentic Dutch Golden Age spirit. You will take from Amsterdam the best souvenirs, a great knowledge of your camera, exceptional photographs flavored with a touch of history and memories that last a lifetime.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had the great good fortune to take a night photo tour of Amsterdam with this firm. Adelina was my guide, and just like many of the photographers writing here, I was the only customer. Adelina couldn't have been more professional, informative, or patient. With her knowing the most photogenic spots, I covered more possibilities with her than I could have in a week just wandering around Amsterdam on my own. Adelina was there to offer tips when asked, but otherwise did not try to intrude on my composing my shots. Highly recommended for any photographer - novice to expert!

4  Thank Gary S

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had a free evening in Amsterdam on business trip. I had my camera and tripod with me (for just such a possibility) and through a friend's referral came across Tom. He had a very pleasant 3-hour, patient, relevant walkabout clearly in his head that was perfect. He is a very good photographer full of both good art and technical tips for both the novice and the good amateur. I would recommend him for anyone who had some time free in Amsterdam to photograph, get some good shots, and learn something.

2  Thank Wolfkann
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was fortunate enough to be the only photographer on my tour and thus was able to have one-on-one instruction with my tour guide Tom. He was very helpful in explaining the functions of my digital SLR to take improved nighttime photos that I needed to take it to the next step from point and shoot photography. The route that he took us on was great for night time photos and as he is from Amsterdam he was able to give us better insight into the areas that we were walking through. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Originally I was wondering that after taking pictures for 30+ years, including working at Kodak in its glory days, whether taking a photographer’s tour of Amsterdam would be worthwhile. Petrina met me promptly at 09h30 at Rembrandt Square and she combined both history of the city along with sharing her perspectives about taking good pictures. I learned how to not only consider the area of focus but also the content of the areas out of focus in making my compositions so there was a note of Amsterdam in the background. Also, there were a couple controls on my cameras which I haven’t used much which helped in the color balance on a cloudy day. All-in-all if you need a nudge out of your photographic comfort zone, taking a photographic tour is a good way to obtain a different view and meld it into your techniques especially if you have been taking photographs for years. For pictures that I took during the tour, visit – http://myviewsofparis.shutterfly.com/pictures/4532

3  Thank elzevir
See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Was very excited about photo tour in amsterdam.Read all the reviews, was a hard decision between this company and photo safari, unfortunately chose wrong. Made the reservation the morning before, was a little worried with only a 24 hr notice, but the reservation went through and paid in full with paypal at the time. It said I would be getting email concerning place to meet.That night, when I had not gotten the email, wrote themexpressing my concern, but never heard back.As our time in Amsterdam was short, and I had expected to be on the photo tour, really impacted our visit.It took several other emails, and 4 days to get my money back. Apology inadequate.

4  Thank james0614