“Lovely atmosphere!”
Review of Ristorante Savini

Ristorante Savini
Reserve with
Ristorante Savini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #128 of 4,182 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Well what can i say we were only in town for three nights and we went to eat here twice!!!
Pizzas are lovely and not to big, the little bits you get before the meal are a lovely touch as is the little Lemon night cap when your done!
I reccomend the fillet steak tagliatelle!!!
The only slight downside was the very yummy minestrone soup was only warm but i was so hungry i didn't complain so that is my fault.
Thank you guys for two very enjoyable evenings!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

This Italian restaurant was opposite our hotel, Crowne Plaza. We dined here twice and enjoyed it very much on both occasions. The spagetti with prawns was superb. We were a party of 4 and we all liked the dishes very much.

The service was excellent. The staff was a bit running around but it did not interfere with the atmosphere. We were offered a free wine bottle on our second visit which was a big gesture by the owner.

If you like Italian, don't hesitate to try this place in Amsterdam.

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

This is my first visit and the main purpose is to celebrate my friend's birthday. I have reserved a table two weeks before and the staff replied me that they will reserve a "nice table" to us. We went there a little bit early and the staff asked us to sit just near the main entrance. I totally didn't think that it's so called a "nice table" and it was obviously that the table was not well prepared. The staff kept rushing us to order the drinks, meat and even the bill. Even though the food quilty is quite good with reasonable price, I really disappointed for the services.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had a wonderful meal here. Just chanced upon it while checking out many local restaurants. Great food, great service, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Around €50 a head including wine. A very comfortable relaxed atmosphere with attentive but not intrusive staff.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Staff was very helpful with their recommendation. Went through a few options and ended up making something for me off the menu. Food was excellent. Price is reasonable too.