“Really good but spicy Thai”
Review of Me Naam Naan

Me Naam Naan
Reserve with
Me Naam Naan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #767 of 4,003 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Great Thai restaurant in Chinatown. Pleasant service. Well prepared food - but ask for medium spicy if do not like your food too hot. Would definitely go again.

There are newer reviews for Me Naam Naan

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Won tons, shrimps, chillis. Make the hot and sour soup not to be missed. Four of us ate three courses and two bottles of malbec for 40 euro a head. Good value in my book.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

LS,

This used to be our favorite thais restaurant in Amsterdam and as i am employed in the tourist business i advertised this to many of my clients as being the best thai restaurant in town. With my mother coming over i was looking forward to entertaining her in what i thought to be a quality restaurant. However my expectations were sorely let down by both the food as well as the service which did not seem to grasp any language other than her own native one.Neither english nor dutch seemed to get the message through and upon politely voicing my complaints about the food being stale and clearly not freshly cooked on the day i was met with her telling me i was sick in the head.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

All Thai staff knocking up fabulous authentic Thai food. Do make a reservation or probably take away will be your only option!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We ran out of euros on our last evening and had to use the credit card so using the DK Eye Witness guide thought that we would give this one a go and we are glad that we did. It is a little more expensive than some of the restaurants in China Town however the meals were delicious. We had the Pad Thai Kai and the grilled duck in paneang (sorry about the spelling) and coconut sauce, following by mango and mango ice cream for pudding. Delicious.

The service was attentive and the lovely waitress noticed that I was a little warm and offered to put the air con on in the back of the restaurant for me. My own fault for ordering hot!

Would definitely recommend.