“So happy with our meal!”
Review of Bar Langendijk

Bar Langendijk
Ranked #444 of 4,085 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Plantage & the East
Description: Bar Langenijk is a cozy neighborhood café in the heart of Amsterdam next to the well-known windmill called De Gooyer. We serve lunch, dinner and offer a wide selection of craft beers and more!
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled upon this nice restaurant on our way to the nearby windmill but we were lured in by all the beanbags out front. The restaurant had a very cool vibe and the waiters were INCREDIBLE. Like so nice! Food was great too. I had the goat cheese and beet salad and my companion the burger, both were well prepared and the salad had a delicious dressing. At the end we ordered apple pie and the nice waitress gave it to us on the house for no reason! go!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We hired bikes and cycled here. Bike parking outside and seating areas outside as well as some place cushions in the sunny areas. Good choice of beer brewed next door in the windmill. Excellent choice of snacks and lunches

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Excellent service and a wide menu. Enjoy the sandwichs, the beers and the sight with free wifi. Terrace with sun, shades & wind so you can enjoy what ever you want. Hope I can come again.

1  Thank JAB_TRAVEL
Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

This is a place near by my friend's apartment so it is very convenient for a quick snack and a beer. I liked the service, they all smile at you and they even remembered my friends favourite wine!
The food you get matches the kind of place you're in, fries, burgers, loempika and chicken skewers were as good as you would expect. I will for sure keep coming here during my visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Located next to the Brouwerij ‘tIJ brewery, this is a good place to go for lunch or a mid-day snack. They offer a complete menu and have several beers on tap. The staff was very friendly.