Tripadvisor

Ranked #1,660 of 4,960 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centrum
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was super cold January evening. And we were hungry. We had been eating Amsterdam street food, but for this one time, we really needed to sit somewhere and have a nice meal at peace. We ordered for Al Pollo (Spicy chicken) pizza and Costolette D'agnello (Grilled mutton cutlets) and it was yum. The portions were huge and the service was quick. We ended our meal on a high note with a chocolate truffle dessert which was beyond yummy! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (385)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Really surprises you, very kind service, great food, didn't really expected it would be so good, quality, temperature etc,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We both had pizza and thoroughly enjoyed it! I had the pepperoni and it was delicious. Very reasonable prices too

Reviewed December 4, 2019

I always enjoy my self at the restaurant, and I came back since my last visit already so many times. The owner of the restaurant gave us free lemon chello's at the end of the evening.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 4, 2019

The food quality was amazing, the atmosphere takes me back to the authentic Amsterdam, the staff is very friendly

Date of visit: December 2019