“Excellent meal in great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Venezia Del Nord

Venezia Del Nord
Ranked #2,392 of 3,767 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Jordaan
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal in great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stumbled across this restaurant after giving up at the length of the queue for Anne Frankhuis. Friendly and helpful staff with very good english. Had a lovely steak. Good wine as well. A treasure. And excellent price.

• Visited April 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little restaurant with an authentic feel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My partner and I attended here for lunch one day after stumbling across it.

It was fairly quiet when we went in. The place had a seemingly-genuine Italian feel (I have never been to Italy) with lots of kitschy decor. Service was prompt and good. We ordered a spicy chicken pizza to share and 2 drinks.
The pizza was delicious - chicken pizza seems to be a rare thing in Amsterdam which is annoying as I love spicy chicken pizza!

The chicken was tender and in large pieces. The pizza was tasty with a nice sauce, plenty of cheese and a good crust. My only complaint was that I found a bone in the chicken but at least I knew it wasn't processed!

The cost of the meal was quite good in all and we paid by Visa. I would highly recommend.

Visited April 2014
Wellington, Nevada
“great italian pasta in Amsterdam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

On the corner of Rozengraght and Prinsegraght, just 1/2 block from our flat, we had dinner here twice in our two week stay in Amsterdam. I had the Gorgonzola and Mushroom fettucini both times and am still in love with the dish. My sweetie tried two other dishes. Food comes out piping hot and freshly prepared. Lovely staff, ciao until we see you next time.

• Visited February 2014
Hamble, United Kingdom
“Good food at reasonable prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Small corner Italian restaurant in the heart of Amsterdam. Found it on the way to see a show in the area. Food was good and served nice and hot. Service was good and fast. The menu had a good selection of pasta & pizza to suit most tastes. Prices were reasonable compared to other similar restaurants.

• Visited November 2013
“Amazing food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I took a Pizza and it was so nice! I really liked it! Better then in Italy. Its amazing!!!

Also the service was really nice amd fast

Visited May 2013