“Great location, walking distance to everything!”
other travelers have booked this property
Amsterdam Canal Apartment Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Amsterdam Canal Apartment
Living & Dining Room
HD TV
Antique dining table and China ware
View from the hallway.
Ensuite Bathroom
Your bedroom
Your bedroom view
Your bedding
Original 17th century Delft Blue tiles from the house itself!
Amsterdam Canal Apartments view from the bridge.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Randy S
Omaha, United States
“Great location, walking distance to everything!”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We loved this apartment! It was close to all of the places we wanted to visit. The apartment is on a quiet street with canal view but walking distance to most restaurants, shopping and museum district. It was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed including complete, functional kitchen, even washer/ dryer. Bed was very comfortable. We loved exploring Amsterdam and this was such a great base for our adventures. The owner was wonderful and made sure we were comfortable. I would highly recommend this property to any couple that is visiting/ exploring Amsterdam.

Your age range 50-64
starretts...
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Awesome place and great owners”
Reviewed July 3, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I stayed for 8 days at the delft blue and it was amazing. Bas and Wilson are great friendly people the apartment is in a great location to walk to just about anything you would want to see there. I would highly recommend staying at this location!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy, comfortable and attractive apartment in central Amsterdam”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I were thrilled to spend the past week in Bastiaan's Delft Blue apartment. It is beautifully furnished (very "Dutch") and well-equipped. It has a fully-equipped kitchen and a separate bedroom --with comfortable large bed. It is located on a quiet street, on a canal, and yet is easy walking distance to virtually everything in central Amsterdam. We look forward to staying here again on our next trip to one of the world's most wonderful and exciting cities -Amsterdam!

Your age range 65+
cjtse
Apex, North Carolina
“Great location in Amsterdam”
Reviewed March 27, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

It was our first time in Amsterdam. The location of Bas's apartment was great. We could basically walk to all the key attractions we were interested in from the apartment. Bas arranged the airport pickup, which made it very convenient for us.

The apartment was very clean and well-stocked with essentials. The upstairs and downstairs combination worked out really well for us, as the kids had their own "place", while we can see them easily.

Bas was a gracious host.

We really enjoyed!

Rae Ann B
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed November 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I are lucky to have found this apartment 4+ years ago. It is so comfortable, and is in the BEST location (all major sights are within walking distance; you can also access the Metro, Tram & Central Station) Bas is responsive and easy to work with (checking in; finding a dry cleaner etc.). We have stayed here several times and will continue to do so whenever we visit Amsterdam.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
SengaMiln...
Toronto, Canada
“A pleasant stay”
Reviewed October 3, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed in the Delft Blue Apartment for 4 nights and were happy with our stay. The complimentary airport pick-up, coffee pods and welcome cheese are lovely touches. This apartment is definitely suited to a couple; not three people. Being an old home, there is absolutely no soundproofing so, if you’re a light sleeper, take earplugs. There are plumbing/pump noises as well as noises from other apartments. The safe is too high and far back in the cupboard to reach without a stool. The same applies to items in the kitchen cupboards. We would have liked more glasses and small plates but otherwise everything you needed was supplied. We ended up buying plastic cups. I assume the unit hadn’t been used for a bit which may account for the dishes being dirty and we found a live silverfish in the one pot we used. The combination washer/dryer doesn’t work as a dryer but, fortunately, there was a folding clothes dryer in the front hall which worked perfectly for us to dry our towels which was all we needed. Although a microwave is listed we didn’t find one. The advertised king bed is, in fact a queen, and very comfortable. I recommend taking a flashlight. The toilet is in the bedroom but if you turn on the light, it also lights up the sink area so you will disturb your partner. The location is great and there are two Albert Heijn supermarkets within a 5 minute walk. 5 minutes to Niewmarkt metro, 20 minute walk to Central Station.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location.
Liked least: No soundproofing.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
GreenTurt...
St Augustine Beach
“Canal visit”
Reviewed September 22, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

1) Location worked great, close to everything including the train station which was a straight walk down the road. I took day trips outside the city so was easy and confident to do this.
2) apartment was very clean, well equipped if you used the kitchen, I only made coffee. Bathroom was fine and very clean, toilet in separate room that was a bit small. I did not need a/c for the time of year I was there even though the temps were way above average. There was a fan which I used always, it also helped block out some noise. Church bells and chimes can be loud and with the windows open so was someone's snoring in apartment above :).
3) lots of good places to eat and drink within a 3 or 4 block radius of the apt. I rented a bike for the week and parked it outside and felt safe doing so.
4) Bas my host I only met briefly coming and going, but he was a very nice and helpful gentleman. The apt provides a car service which was great, only hiccup was user error (I didn't read instructions correctly). I arrived very early in the morning and Bas was able to accomadate me as no one was occupying the place the night before, this I am grateful for.
5) Amsterdam city I loved and will be back for another stay and would use this apt again.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing