“Delightful Bike Tour in Amsterdam” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Orange Adventures

Orange Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Orange Adventures offers several interesting tours in Amsterdam and Holland. The languages covered fluently are Nederlands, English, and Deutsch (other languages on request). Specialized excursions (private or group; walk, bike, boat or bus) are available to really get to know the city with all it has to offer on architecture and art. Learn all you ever wanted to know about the glorious past of Amsterdam, and the way it still reflects daily life up till now.
Horseheads, New York
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Delightful Bike Tour in Amsterdam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

We are in our early 60's and have not cycled much until recently. While on a river cruise during the height of tulip season, we had the opportunity to take a bike tour of Amsterdam. We were greeted at the pier by Rolf and his assistant ( Alissa ?). Both were professionally dressed, friendly and eager to acclimate us to biking safely through the congestion of Amsterdam. Our tour took us "behind the scenes" of the city into some local neighborhoods. We stopped for a respite at a cafe on a canal and chatted about life and history of Amsterdam. I requested that we stop so I could make a purchase, which Rolf was happy to help me with. We felt cared for and capable. This excursion was a very memorable highlight of our trip. We would highly recommend this tour and Rolf!

“from Tallinn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had a on day tour with Rolf and our experience was absolutely positive! In our opinion Rolf speaks extremely good English (for us to whom it is not our first language it makes things easier), has a good sense of humor and undoubtedly good knowledge about the city. And as it has been written here already, feels his audience and adjusts. So once more - thanks to Rolf, wish him all the good and definitely recommend him as tour guide in Amsterdam. Sad that out trip with him lasted only one day.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't Imagine a Better Guide for Amsterdam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Intelligent. Interesting. Funny. Insightful. ... There are not enough superlatives to describe the quality of guiding we experienced with Rolf Schreuder. We were a small group -- about 7 of us and ranging in age from 75 to 10. Rolf handled the challenge of such a diverse age group perfectly. He is comfortable and well-versed in the subject-matter -- whether it art, history, archectuture, politics, etc in Amsterdam as well as Holand as a whole, All of our group ended the tour with the feeling that not only had we had a great/fun time and seen a lot, but we had actually learned so much about the city and the country. Don't look further if you are looking for a guide in Amsterdam. Rolf is the best.

1 Thank J0hnK123
Saint Louis, Missouri
“My walking tour in Amsterdam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I just wanted to take a minute to thank Rolf for THE BEST walking tour I have ever had - In Europe or anywhere. I am a 44 year old man and had my 14 year old daughter with me. He was fun, so knowledgeable, understood his audience, and made the journey personal. What a wonderful day! I would recommend Rolf to ANYONE seeking a greater understanding of the city, how and when it was founded, and where to go for fun. We had a blast, and my 14 year old still talks about it. Thank you Rolf! - Joe Buck Fox Sports USA

Visited March 2014
Schoorl, The Netherlands
“Rolf Schreuder, tourguide Amsterdam”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Nice, good english speaking guide. The Rijksmuseum was beautifull and the guidance clear and nice. The citywalk was amazing and we went through nice area's and beautifull quiet placets in the centre of the city. I was there on a partner-programme with 5 other woman.

Visited March 2014