“Amazing”
Review of Orange Adventures

Orange Adventures
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Orange Adventures offers several interesting tours in Amsterdam and Holland. The languages covered fluently are Nederlands, English, and Deutsch (other languages on request). Specialized excursions (private or group; walk, bike, boat or bus) are available to really get to know the city with all it has to offer on architecture and art. Learn all you ever wanted to know about the glorious past of Amsterdam, and the way it still reflects daily life up till now.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing time in Amsterdam and it would not have been possible without our guide: kind, wise and great. Not only did he showed us the city, but he truly described every part of it with both information and anecdotes. Our experience was definitely heightened by him.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had 2 days in Amsterdam and would very much like to see the WHOLE of Amsterdam! There were so many Must Dos and such limited time. Thus, i decided to get myself a guide. I found Rolf on Tripadvisor, and true to the recommendations! Rolf was SUPERD, right from my 1st email. He was very responsive, providing me with many details, suggestions on how to structure my trip. I bombarded him with MANY emails, on the places i want to see etc and he never fails to patiently reply them. After the many emails, he truely feels like a long time friend!!

I finally settled on Red light district tour and a 5hr bike tour into the countryside as seeing the windmills were also one of my must-dos! Rolf picked me up for the RLD tour at my hotel. The tour was not only informative, but he also shared many fun stories on the RLD. On top of the RLD, he also made extra efforts to point out some little hidden "gems" of Amsterdam! Interesting little places, totally hidden from the main streets!.. I am sure MANY will MISS it.. if not for Rolf!!

The next day, i went on a bike tour around Amsterdam and into greater Amsterdam! Of course i got the picture of my windmill! Rolf definitely has a vast knowledge of architecture. Along the bike tour, he never fails to point out not only places of attractions, but also the different interesting architecture of Amsterdam. As a tourist, i find that very informative, and helps me remember places better! Rolf have that personal touch, easy going, always having a story in place. There was not one awkward silence given there were just him and me on the trip! In fact, as some reviews said, Rolf feels more like a long time buddy than a tour guide!

For anyone who wants to see Amsterdam, Rolf definitely the one!!! To me, the tour was beyond expectations. I wanted to see Amsterdam, he showed me the REAL Amsterdam and on top of that, i felt he also gave me a glimpse of the culture, history and even the lifestyle of the Dutch. Kudos to Rolf!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My family of five - myself, my husband, and our three children - thoroughly enjoyed our two half-day bike tours with Rolf. As we had already toured some of the traditional old town highlights, Rolf devised an itinerary through several of the less touristed sections of the city for our first bike tour, pointing out architectural highlights and providing interesting insights about each neighborhood. Our second day took us to the lovely countryside outside Amsterdam. On both tours, Rolf was patient and informative, answering questions on a wide variety of subjects and chatting easily with children as well as adults. He is interesting and extremely professional, arriving early to meet us on both days and assisting us with our bike rentals. We can recommend Rolf with confidence.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband I took two tours with Rolf Schreuder -- a walking tour of Amsterdam and a driving tour of Holland. Rolf is very well informed and clearly enjoys sharing his knowledge with the people on his tour. He is very receptive to questions -- and becomes attuned quickly to the interests of the people on the tour, and adapts the tour accordingly. Rolf's English is excellent and he is very personable. It was a pleasure to spend two days with Rolf and my husband and I came away from the two tours with a great deal of knowledge thanks to Rolf. We highly recommend Rolf to anyone planning a trip to Amsterdam!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I very much enjoyed the 1/2 day walking tour around the city. Walking around with Rolf was like hanging out with a good friend whom you had known for years. He's Fluent in English, extremely knowledgeable, and absolutely professional in every aspect of his work. We learned a great deal about the history and architecture of not only the city but of the country.

Not only would we recommend Rolf as a tour guide but we did when we met a Canadian couple in Brussels that were on their way to Amsterdam.

Matt&MarjoriL