“Perfect for the hungry traveler!”

Molly Malone's Irish Pub
Reserve with
Molly Malone's Irish Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #208 of 4,301 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Red Light District (De Wallen)
Description: Welcome to Molly Malone’s; an Irish pub as it should be! Irish charm, Old world hospitality, lovely food, live music sessions, friendly staff and of course loads of craic; Molly’s has it all! Molly's is located in an historic, former warehouse on the edge of Amsterdam's famous Red Light District and just a couple of minutes walk to the Central Station. Our canal-side terrace faces out towards the St. Nicholas church and is a hot-spot for locals and tourists to relax and take in the lazy life of this delightful Dutch neighbourhood. The interior is lined with old whiskey barrels and aged Irish antiques, and the magnificent oak bar captures the spirit of Irish history in the heart of old Amsterdam. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This restaurant is very conveniently located to Station Centraal and has wonderful cafe tables for canal-side outdoor seating as well as seating indoors for those who prefer the pub atmosphere. My husband and I were jet-lagged and wanted a good meal without having to make reservations or have a 5 course meal set in front of us. This was exactly the restaurant we needed. All selections on the menu had appeal; we both opted for fish and chips. Delicious! The service was good, and despite taking care of the bar as well as the indoor and outdoor diners, our server was attentive and our food arrived nice and hot!

We are only in Amsterdam for the one night. If we were staying longer I would absolutely return to try other selections.

1  Thank tuffc00kie

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice place with good food and a great pint of Guinness, The staff are very helpful on info about Amsterdam and if you are there at the weekends they have live music. Will be back next time.

1  Thank 19tony57
Reviewed July 18, 2013

As Irish pubs go, this one is good. How can one go wrong with Guinness? Staff is friendly, even at breakfast when some doofus left the toaster going at warp speed and it smoked out the building. I reviewed this place years ago via the adjacent Hotel France, and when I was there recently I noted they still serve tuna salad at breakfast. When the manager/owner put out a Facebook help wanted ad, I told him I'll take it ... in 2019 after I'm retired. I'll be back to Molly's.

1  Thank vonBeavis
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Best breakfast in our whole European trip. Stayed in hotel next door and the breakfast was part of our accomodation. Typical Irish pub. Breakfast buffet - included continental, fresh fruit, bread, rolls and bacon and eggs! There was even a toaster and you can take food outside to sit at table overlooking a quiet part of canal. Must also comment on the very smiley and pleasant staff.

1  Thank Orlabaj
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Lovely Irish pub along a small canal very near Central Station. Good range of drinks, weekly pub quiz and pub grub available.

1  Thank DeliaMac