Hotel Restaurant Larende
$242
$240
$180
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$204
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$85
$60
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$158
ibis
  • Restaurant
All reviewstram stopsmall balconycentral stationsmall hoteldam squaresingle roomthree nightsbuy ticketsanne frank househighly recommend this hotelmajor attractionscity centrespent nightstea and coffeeclose to the hotelminute walk from the hotelnumber tram
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We stayed there last september, the city was overbooked for a conference so we had a limited choice.
The staff were friendly, location was close to center, however rom was way too small...fairly clean could be cleaner, though on the walls there are many insect marks..
I was not impressed, and the price we paid during that period was way too much for what we got.
I would nt stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lynnouss
Reviewed September 24, 2011

My partner and I stay at this hotel last November 2011 and it was our first time to Amsterdam. We found this price of this new hotel reasonable and our room, albeit small, was clean, comfortable and the perfect place to crash after a long day walking/discovering the city. The daily breakfast buffet was simple and wholesome and I loved that they made us good espresso coffee every morning.

The staff were very always friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was convenient for us as it took about 15 mins walk from the major attractions (museums etc) and there was a tram stop just outside the hotel.

p.s. there is a great little bakery next door.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Good price/quality .
The staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms have a decent size and they keep them really clean

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I travel to Amsterdam yearly from California and make a layover there to help diminish jet-lag before teaching elsewhere on the continent. After an online search, I decided to try this facility, and I'm very glad I did.
The only inconvenience was getting there from Schiphol. Usually I simply take the Connexxion shuttle bus, but this hotel isn't included on their routes. So I took the train from the airport to the Sloterdijk station, followed by a tram #12 ride from just outside the station to the Eliz. Wolfstraat stop. This turned out to be much cheaper and faster than the shuttle. The hotel is within 50 meters of that stop.
The hotel facility is on the upper floors of this remodeled building. There is an elevator that is new and functions well. The street level floor is a very good restaurant for pizza, pasta and some basic Turkish dishes.
The manager, Murat Gedik, and his son Buda are a delightful pair, ever willing to make your stay as pleasant as can be. The restaurant food was outstanding and inexpensive for AMS. I had the Masli pizza with Turkish sausage, capers, artichoke, tomatoes and mushrooms, and it was delicious. They make their Turkish sausage on site, and it is perfectly seasoned. The family speaks English, Turkish as well as Dutch and a bit of German, so communication was no problem.
My room was adequate in size and very modern in conveniences. There were plenty of wall socket plugs, a fine LCD TV screen, a newly remodeled bath with shower and hairdryer and closeup mirror with ring lighting. All worked well. The bed was firm but not hard. The room was spotlessly cleaned when I arrived and its cleanliness was replenished daily en toto. High speed WiFi functioned perfectly, even on the 3rd floor, and was included in the basic room rate.
In short, I recommend this hotel/restaurant very highly, and I urge those who visit to take time to enjoy the company of Murat and his son. They make themselves very available, and are, simply put, just fine, fine human beings.

Room Tip: My room was 3rd floor, street-side and a bit noisy if you're jet-lagged, if the window's open.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank SSattlerMD
Reviewed May 17, 2011

The hotel is calm, small, family run (?) and apparently new: clean and pleasantly furnished. The price - service balance was very good, and the personnel was friendly and helpful. It is situated some 15 min from the railway station, easily accessible by trams. I will certainly go back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business