Aero Hotel
$415
$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Amsterdam Centre(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$238
ibis
Avenue Hotel(Amsterdam)
$330
$271
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
MEININGER Hotel Amsterdam City West(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$266
  • Bar/Lounge
WestCord City Centre Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$327
$299
Agoda.com
$789
$558
Agoda.com
  • Pool
XO Hotels Couture(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$228
$469
$434
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
$440
$400
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Plano, Tx.
Reviewed October 19, 2005

I checked in at 2pm and checked out at 7pm. Where do I start. Maybe the rudeness of the reception lady that claimed to be the manager. I had delt with a male when making this reservation. I determined with him that they did take credit cards and had WiFi internet.. When I got there, the new management stated " cash-credit card machine didnt work. No WiFi internet (although sign was still on the front door). When I got in my room: the TV didnt work, wrong key to safe (safe not even bolted down). Bathroom had a strong fecal odor, had to repair the telephone so it would work, the puny quartz heater blew cold air. The Topper: when I tried to lay down I noticed a brown (fecal looking) spot on the sheet--apparently left there by the previous client (ie: the linen had not been changed) --The receptionist suggested :"maybe you put it there". I told her "I dont see how, I havent taken my levis off yet and I will be going to the laundry to wash them now--after I find a new hotel" I have been visiting Amsterdam for the last five years--this is by far worse place I have ever seen.

• Stayed: October 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 14, 2005

During this visit we had the same type of experience, as most of our stays at the Aero. Generally clean rooms, but need some upgrading and touch-ups. The new ownership promises a whole new Hotel. But this will probably cause higher prices. For now all is the same and the breakfast is pleasant and staff friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: October 2005
2  Thank Jim B
Reviewed September 11, 2005

Usually always a bit sceptical about Amsterdam hotels BUT this hotel is a great exception. The staff, especially the manager are very helpful and friendly. The rooms are tidy and cleaned well. The location is central and provides easy access to bars and transport. Even the comp. breakfast is rather nice and fresh. The hotel bar, which opens out into the street, used for breakfast is in fact one of the most relaxing places in town to start your day. I will be back for sure. :-)

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 21, 2005

The staff is friendly and the hotel is located in a good part of town near the tram. The bar was cozy and we had a very nice breakfast each morning. Unfortunately, we had a small room on the 3rd floor which smelled and had dirty carpeting. There are no elevators so be prepared to lug your luggage up the stairs. The safe in our room didn't work and there were no compatible electrical outlets. The electrical problem was a big deal because I emailed and asked about it and was told there would be an outlet in our room so we didn't take a converter. Also, they advertise wireless internet throughout the hotel. Unfortunately, this wasn't true and we could only get a wireless signal on the first two floors. Finally, we could only get one room and hotel key which was very inconvenient because there were two of us sharing a room.
I hope to visit Amsterdam again sometime very soon but I probably won't stay at the Aero Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2005
2  Thank LancGuy
Dublin
Reviewed January 16, 2005

After many years of visiting Amsterdam I never took up the opportunity of staying at the Aero Hotel, Kerkstraat. Well that has changed. My recent visit was as reported by other users "excellent" and the staff, Yves & Larry were professional in their duties and made my stay enjoyable. A must for any one wanting to stay in "Gay" Amsterdam. My friend wants to go back. This was his 1st ever visit.
Yves has been at the hotel for some years and is a credit to his boss and always has a smile for everyone be they be visitors to the Camp Cafe or residents. All in all this hotel out shines other hotels in the higer Catagories.
Well Done all. See you soon