$220
NH Hotels
$195
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $276/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$291
  • Room Service
Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$285
  • Breakfast included
$189
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$219
$202
Savings alert! 56% below average rates

The price you found is 56% lower than this hotel's average rate of $464/night.

$377
$189
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$417
1,636 results
All reviewscanal viewlist of recommended restaurantskeizersgracht canalanne frank housejordaan areanespresso machinelovely canalcentral stationrestaurant recommendationsgreat boutiquebottle of champagnesmall roomtriple roomperfect locationthe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelquiet street
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Fantastic location. The rooms aren't the largest but have all the amenities you could possibly need. The nespresso coffee machine was great. The real benefit to this hotel is the staff. Never have I come across more helpful people. Anything you need they will get for you and be genuinely happy to help. They went above and beyond our expectations.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Sebastian's on the last leg of a long six-week Western European holiday. After staying in a variety of hotels, B&Bs, and some rented apartments we were looking forward to a proper, upper-scale hotel and we weren't disappointed.

Hotel Sebastian's is in an absolutely perfect location and the view, as our pictures show, is a fabulous one. The street below is breezy and quiet and it's a short walk to just about anywhere you'd like. The room itself was pretty small but well-appointed with a very luxurious bathroom and ample space for ourselves and our two suitcases.

We didn't pay for the breakfast so I cannot comment on that aspect but the service, room, and location were top-notch.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Keith L
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for a few nights when travelling with a friend. The location is perfect being central but situated on one of the main canals (Keizersgracht) rather than in a touristy street so very pleasant and picturesque. The rooms are well equipped although not massive. Very comfy beds and good shower.

The main asset of this hotel is the staff who could not have been more helpful, right down from providing a list of local restaurants to checking whether we were happy with our breakfast. They even provided a kettle and some peppermint tea one evening when I asked for it. My friend arrived early off a long haul flight and was offered breakfast even though it was a bit late in the morning.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and should I be returning to Amsterdam would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 186338Margaret
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great boutique hotel in a beautiful and convenient location. The rooms are small but very well appointed with a coffeemaker, toiletries, mini-bar, hairdryer (not the hose attached to a wall), in room safe, and great bedding.

What sets this place apart from others is the staff. From the minute I walked in the door to my departure, they were extremely eager to assist with directions, recommendations, etc. Truly a great group of people.

Hotel also has a bar, serves breakfast, and has bikes for rent.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank megan_o274
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The location of this hotel is just a 10 minute walk to the central station, situated in a quieter area on the canal ring but within walking distance of all attractions. The hotel featured a lovely entrance hall and a well designed and comfortable lounge/breakfast room/bar. Check in was easy with staff being extremely friendly and helpful, offering tips and maps for getting around the city. We stayed in a 3 bedded room on the 3rd floor without canal view. It was nice however to see that despite the lack of views the hotel had made an effort to dress the otherwise dreary rear courtyard with flower tubs and baskets. Our room was quite small for the 3 beds and there was lack of storage for 3 people, furniture was a little squashed for fit, for example you could not use the full length mirror due to the wardrobe being in the way and there was inadequate shelving in the bathroom for 3 people. The room was very clean, the bathroom had a lovely large step in shower and there were complimentary soaps, shampoo and vanity kits, the room also had a free to use safe, wifi and air conditioning. Breakfast was average compared to my experiences of other European hotels and in my opinion a little overpriced, however the staff once again were attentive and welcoming. On my first night I had a problem sleeping due to noise from the pipes above the room, when I reported this on leaving the staff were very apologetic and clearly keen to resolve the issue for other guests and also grateful to us for reporting this. We received further emails from the managers who could not apologise enough and arranged for the repair to be undertaken immediately. Overall I think the hotel is a little over priced, however there are a lot positives about this lovely place and I would stay here again, the staff are probably the most helpful and friendliest I have come across and along with the manager clearly value their guests.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends