“Best Night out I have EVER had”

Ultimate Party Pub Crawl
Book In Advance
More Info
$22.43*
and up
Amsterdam Pub Crawl
Ranked #41 of 296 Nightlife in Amsterdam
Reviewed March 27, 2013

There are sooo many thing's I could tell you about how amazing my night was but it won't fit. But what I can tell you is that if you're looking for a good time, you need this in your life. The tourguides were so happy and lovely, there was a big selection of new people to meet from around the world, free drinks and plenty of new places we never would have gone to before. You must do this!

1  Thank FictitiousFake

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Best night out in Amsterdam, meeting new friends, and just having a great time. I recommend this to anyone with a group of mates to just go on one of these. Free shots, TShirt souvenir and memories to take back home.
I'd like to know if the party hosts upload the photos taken at the beginning of the night with everyone in it?

2  Thank Anthony T
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was really anxious about drinking and partying in an unknown country, I was on holiday with friends for a build up to tomorrowland 2012... This was an amazing night, really great value for money (t-shirt & drinks) the tour guide was AMAZING! Made sure eveyone was having fun and no one got left behind, it was always really clear what our plan was... dancing on bar tops and singing ni the streets would definiely do this again :)

1  Thank Rochelle T
Reviewed February 22, 2013

5 pubs and a club, free shot in each pub and free entry to club.
First pub you get to has unlimted vodka mixes that they (literally) pour down your throat!!!
We met some fantastic people, walked through the red light district and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves - we never got to the club as we were far too drunk and got a taxi home!! :)

3  Thank Stephanie R
Reviewed February 20, 2013

If you r not into the red light district o or other kind "stuff", this is the best way to get to know the city nightlife with other tourist like you.

1  Thank Barbara S