- Very central - 50m from Central Station, 100m from the Red light district, 500m from Dam square
- Apple computer/TV in every room
- Good and fast service
- Sky bar with a great view on the top
- Free Wireless
Not so good points:
- Many rooms overlooking railways - DO NOT TAKE THEM! You can hear trains like they are in your room
- Too expensive for a hotel that charge additionally for a shaving kit, for example (that should be for free)
- During the traffic rush you need a lot of time to reach other parts of the city - if you are there for business
- It's huge hotel - rooms are sometimes not cleaned until late afternoon (6pm)
Good for tourists. There are better options if you are there for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right next to Central Station and within the historic city centre, is the impressive, newly-built DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station. The rooms and suites at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station feature a variety of facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible such as individually controlled air conditioning, windows that open, and an iMac system which functions both as a TV and computer. High-speed internet access and Wi-Fi is also available free of charge throughout the entire hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Amsterdam Centraal Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.