“Wonderful”
Review of Kitsch Kitchen

Kitsch Kitchen
Ranked #67 of 329 Shopping in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: A far cry from Amsterdam's otherwise traditional and fine taste, this shop features colourful and cheerful kitchen and interior products, ranging from off-the-wall tableware to quirky stationary to recycled paraphernalia.
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

A best shop in Amsterdam. Funny, colored and for all family. An obligatory visit when I m in dam !!!

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

Didn't find much of interest there, but a weird, quirky store that's fun. Worth a visit if you are in the neighborhood looking for gifts.

Reviewed April 2, 2010

Although much more expensive than what you will find at the street markets, the bicycle bags are so colorful and large - and despite a somewhat high price, still a lot less expensive than what you can buy in the US and way more fun. I bring these back for my friends everytime i visit.We also have lunch boxes and bags from here.

4  Thank baddcatt
Reviewed April 27, 2006

Want a useful souvenir from Amsterdam? And one that customs won't confiscate! (Note: export quality bulbs and seeds sold at flower markets cannot be brought back to US, many sellers will not tell you this) Then go to Kitsch Kitchen; the bike bags are very functional and a beautiful way to remember your trip for years to come!

2  Thank DomeHome
A TripAdvisor Member
Boston, MA
Reviewed June 19, 2003

Just walking into this store put a smile in face. You are at once assualted with many bright happy colors. From there, everywhere you look is a bright colorful and kitschy item. I especially loved all the Latin American Religious items. I wish I lived in Amsterdam so I could decorate my home from here. In fact, I went there 2 days in a row!

An especially good deal there are the handbags. It's hard to decide which one to pick because there is such a great variety of styles, colors and patterns to choose from. However, I haven't tired of mine yet. My only caviat about it is that the fuscia colored shoulder strap ran onto a raincoat when it got wet. : (

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member