The A-Bar’s lovely terrace is definitely my favorite place for a drink or two during a sunny afternoon. The terrace overlooks the Amstel River, I never can't get enough of this view.
Service is always impacceble with a smile, without any attitude. Whether it’s for a cold beer or pre dinner cocktail (I love their Apple Pie cocktail) before having a dinner at their outstanding restaurant La Rive , will highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam