We have stayed here twice: during our honeymoon and a year later on our first anniversary. Both times we were impressed by the level of service (loved the champagne and strawberries in our room) and the bride suites we had (first time with street view, second time with views of the canal).
Not the cheapest way of staying in Amsterdam, but definitely one the most luxurious ways of doing it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam