One night in the hotel and it leaves me wanting more. The hotel is a really nice old fashioned style IC,the staff are friendly and the public areas are both smart and elegant.
We were upgraded to a suite which was a nice surprise. Needless to say the suite was excellent with antique style furniture giving it a really classy feel. Little extras such as coffee machine added to the style.
Well done IC,wish I could stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam