Weekend break with my mother and sister in Amsterdam. From the moment we stepped through the door we were treated like Royalty. We couldnt fault a thing, the service was faultless and the rooms beautiful, our suites were on the 3rd and 4th Floor. The breakfast buffet had everything that you would could wish for, with the hot items served a la carte. The Spa was a lovely way to spend a couple of hours on a wet afternoon after some sightseeing. Thank you for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam