My husband and I stayed at this hotel when we visited Amsterdam for a long weekend and we absolutely loved it! It is everything a Hotel InterContinental is supposed to be and more. We had a large room with a bathroom that seemed to go on forever. The bed was so comfortable and I slept so well each night. The staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations and even getting us tickets to the local museums. The location is very close to the subway making it super easy to get in to the city center or where ever else you need to go. I would gladly stay at this hotel again on future trips to this city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam