One of my favorite hotels in the world. Wonderful staff and service. Rooms are large and beautifully decorated with wonderful views of the river and city. Restaurant has excellent food and wait staff. As long as you don't mind the 10 minute walk into town this is the hotel to stay at. Being a little distance from downtown also makes it quieter and less crowded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam