Having been to many hotels I expected a lot from this hotel. But it was not what I expected. Staff is not more service minded than a 4 star hotel in town. And I missed eye for detail in the room. Little things like a loose curtain, dust in the vent and items on the bathroom upside down are small examples. The health club is great. Did not try the brasserie or the afternoon tea since it was fully booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam