This hotel is beautiful. Set on one of the many canals in Amsterdam, this hotel is extremely well maintained. Everything about the property is great - location, service, facilities, restaurants. Value depends on what kind of deal you get... I paid 360 Euros, but the normal price shown on their Internet site was over 500 euros. At 360 a good value for the money. At 500 a bit pricey. If you do stay there you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal Carré Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam