Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from $18.30
from $20.90
from $32.00
33,938 results
All reviews in advance frank family hiding place humbling experience young girl worth the wait actual house steep stairs on line piece of history online tickets time slot pre book long queue buy tickets visiting amsterdam own pace
Reviewed yesterday

Have tried multiple times to get in and was finally successful. You must book 3 months in advance. Very moving exhibit.

Reviewed yesterday

It hadn't been on my must-see list of places to visit in Amsterdam but it certainly should've been. It's a very sobering visit but extremely worthwhile. Be sure to make reservations a couple of weeks in advance.

Reviewed yesterday

This is a good museum but I felt a bit underwhelmed . I think partly because I knew the story and you were just visiting for the location not learning anything new. It is good to see the rooms still preserved and feel the history. I preferred going up the church steeple opposite where you can view the hidden building from above that could not be seen from the street.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This was my favourite thing about the trip! It was truly amazing, I like how from the outside it looks very up to date and swanky but on the inside it has been preserved. It was a lovely piece of history preserved very well..... the bookcase gave me chills

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

So glad we did this tour
Ensure you book online
A amazing story
A must visit when you are in Amsterdam

Reviewed yesterday

A completely moving experience. Many people were crying and were utterly shocked by the whole experience, as was I. When you walk in, you feel the sense of sadness in the building. There was about 50 people on our time slot, and nobody spoke the entire time we were walking around. It was a truly humbling, and extremely emotional. I would recommend it to everybody; children, adults, elderly, teenagers. By far my favourite experience in Amsterdam. Favourite in the sense that I learnt so much and those memories will certainly stay with me.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great place, superb story of Anne Frank, boom in advance, no tickets on the door. Bags not allowed inside but cloakroom available, free audio guide which is recommended

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Its obviously a very tragic memory of the past. The trouble is very little to see except a few pages of the diary, the hidden door and some showbiz pics stuck on a bedroom wall. Some dressing of the rooms would have been fine.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Very very sad! But very good if you want to learn the history. A chillingly sad story but very interesting

10/10 would go again!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Visiting the Anne Frank House is a moving experience from start to finish, and a must see in Amsterdam. Having read her diary as a child, it was eerie to be in the place where the Frank family hid from the Nazis and were discovered. The included audio guide immerses one in Anne’s story. The accompanying exhibits before and after walking through the rooms of the Secret Annex are informative and help communicate the immensity of the horrors committed against the Jews by the Nazis. Visiting the house strengthened my resolve to be vigilant against the hatred that too often infects our world.

1  Thank eileenm254