Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $63.00
from $35.50
from $24.10
28,047 results
All reviews his life starry night his brother audio guide his contemporaries famous works chronological order famous paintings art lovers gift shop on display great collection skip the line buy your tickets long line time slot two hours
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My first visit to Van Gogh Museum and I learnt so much about the life of Van Gogh. We bought our tickets at the door in the morning after a 30 minute queue. But our entrance time was 3pm in the afternoon as there is a quota on the number of visitors per time slot.

A fine collection of his artworks from early days till he passed on. The audio guide was such a useful complement to the entire experience. There is also a bookshop selling all types of books on Van Gogh as well as stationeries.

Reviewed yesterday

This museum is a must, but as a result it is always very, very busy. (You must book online in advance.) Worth it though.

Reviewed yesterday

Since I love Van Gogh, this was a highlight of our visit to Amsterdam. Well worth visiting. Get tickets online. Really enjoyed my visit.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Brilliant, well laid out and just amazing. It is well worth a visit, staff helpful and lovely to see all the art. Shop is lovely and not expensive. Well worth a visit

Reviewed yesterday

I love Vincent Van Gogh's art, and it was wonderful to finally visit this museum. I've seen his work all over the world in other museums, but to be in the place that has so many together, and tells his story so well, was fantastic. What a joy to see some of my favorite pieces, like Wheat Field with Crows (so much more powerful in person), and Fishing Boats on the Beach at Saintes-Maries. We got tickets online, and chose the first admittance time of the day (9am), so the museum was less crowded early on, and we really were able to get close to the works.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It’s a classic but you definitely must go when you visit Amsterdam. We were planning to visit on Saturday but apparently there were no tickets available on that day. In the end we managed to get the tickets for the next day (online). The museum itself was really nice. If you can, avoid visiting on the weekend as it can get really busy.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This gallery is so well organised with plenty of incredible art works; not just Van Gogh. The story boards are excellent and there is also a possibility to hire an information device. It is a very popular museum so expect to need to move to allow others to view the paintings/drawings etc.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The museum entrance takes you to a display but once you walk through to the other side of the museum area, you are left speechless by the 4 floors that follow you with various pieces from Van Gogh, his friends, what inspired him and other artists.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This is a lovely museum honoring one of my favorite artists! The layout is great as it shows you different aspects and the times of Vincent. It really brought his life out and proved to be very moving for me

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

It's cool, even for someone not interested in art it definitely surprised me. Book tickets online in advance. Drop your bags at the checkin and your away. Can get busy at peak