Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $91.80
from $22.70
from $23.20
1,554 results
All reviews beautiful flowers floating market buy flowers flower seeds christmas shop fridge magnets shops selling singel canal worth a visit tulips plants souvenirs beets gardening export bonsai customs
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Perhaps wrong time of the year as few flowers and mainly bulbs. Very commercialised and a tourist trap and lost the charm I’d seen on a previous visit many years ago.

Reviewed 6 days ago

An enjoyable visit and place to purchase gifts and souvenirs. It is not overly big and is located adjacent to a street of small shops, including a couple selling cheese; and a variety of restaurants . . . . lots of tourists!

Worth a visit!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited the flower market with my Dutch husband and we thought wouldn’t it be nice to buy agapanthus and take them home to plant as it’s the right time of year. All three we chose were found to be basically bags of dried up compost with the dehydrated remains of an old plant which will likely not be viable. I’ve planted them anyway as who knows - I will update if we get plants but currently I doubt that the dusty compost will do anything... beware!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Some years ago I visited in Amsterdam Flowermarket and bought two Amaryllis bulbs. They were supposed to be big, white with red stripe and they were more expensive than the usual red ones. A month or two later I noticed that I was sold usual red Amaryllises at high price.

This Autumn I got as present from Amsterdam flower market a lila Amaryllis bulb but the flower is the usual red one! The sellers know and trust that no one comes back for a false bulb.

Do not go there! You can get those bulbs anywhere and for a lower price.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This isn’t a huge fancy flower market to purchase ample fresh flowers. It is however a (seemingly) nice place to get some unique bulbs. We traveled from The States and found that only a few stalls have the necessary paperwork (stapled to the bulb packing) for bringing bulbs back to the US. The variety was also far more limited than what was available if you weren’t going to the US.

But we got some nice options, hopefully they will be as advertised. Either way, we had a good time, and brought home a nice souvenir!

As you’re walking through the market, there’s a nice cheese shop (chain) with some great samples.

Reviewed 1 week ago

looks nice with all the colours and flowers. Most stores sell the standard crap, en the bags with "bloembollen" are mostly filled with less then they advertise! Flowers are old and expensive.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

One of the most colorful experiences I've ever made. A must see for plant's lovers and if you chance to find good weather, it's even more captivating.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was expecting many fresh flowers but only one stall had them, the rest were synthetic. To be expected as we visited in Oct.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

THis is a nice place to visit for those who like flowers. It coloful and and it just made me happy to go here. A must see if you like flowers.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited Amsterdam in a cruise ship and purchased the tour from them. Our first stop was this market and it was amazing!